Have you even realized the top performing Tweets? What was the right time of the day when the Instagram posts are noted to have the highest possible engagement? Do you think that your FB marketing strategy is translating to proper leads and traffic? In case, you are not quite using social media analytics tools, then you will probably suffering from a hard time answering these questions. So, looking for the right alternative solution is what you must be looking for now.
At this point, the majority of the marketers understand the proper needs for tools for measuring the efforts well. But as these social media-based marketing areas are growing, the tools available to analyze the efforts made have also grown in number and popularity. At one point in time, you might have to name all the major social media based analytic tools in the market. At this present moment, there is a new tool getting released on a daily basis!
With all the notable options that the market has in store for you, the main question is what will be the best social media tool for the brand to analyze and get the right result. Whether you are planning to get data on the performance of any specified campaign, IG and Snapchat stories or even overview of the profiles; the reliable experts will have you covered. They are proud to offer information on some of the best social media analytics tools to just add to the arsenal. This way, you will end up growing your Instagram followers to another level altogether.
Starting off with Tap Influence:
With the idea of influencer marketing becoming rather common and widely used to determine the social media tactics, there is always a growing need for the analytics tools for measuring the said efforts you are making. TapIfluence is one such example of complete influencer-based marketing channel, addressing to reach out to some potential influencers you are willing to work with and track the performance of the campaign made.
- For all those brands, which are working with influencers every now, a tool such robust might not be that necessary. But, in case the influencer marketing is one major part of social media-based marketing strategy, then you might have to dedicate tool for managing and analyzing campaigns.
- Some of the networks over here are LinkedIn, Pinterest, IG, Twitter, and YouTube. This source is widely recommended for the brands in a choice of doing larger scale marketing campaigns.
Some alternatives to Tap Influence:
As it has already been mentioned now, Tap Influence is often associated with the enterprise level. If you are not in need of something of this sort or size, or just willing to explore some options, then some alternatives might help you find your way over here.
- You have Traackr as an influencer marketing platform, which will just allow you to manage everything right from influencers to the specified campaigns you are dealing with. The analytics will help you to just benchmark efforts and then track all the available initiatives.
- Then you have Influenced as another option in this regard, used for measuring the marketing efforts of the influencers in real time. The major thing about this sector is that it puts focus on success measuring of the marketing campaigns by setting main KPIs like reach interactions, engagement and similar other options.
Dealing with ShortStack:
Did you ever have the chance or privilege to run a social media contest? Have you ever stopped to pick a winner or did you take time to analyze how this contest went? Well, ShortStack is one such contest app to provide you with performance analytics. These contests, based on social media channels, are great for growing the following count in a rather quick manner. But, in case you are not that careful in this regard, you might wind up with giving away some free stuff for nothing.
- By just analyzing the performance of the contest, you get the chance to be able to see some engagement metrics and further identify the content types which might work best with your prospective audience.
- The networks over here are Twitter, IG, and FB. This form of the platform is mainly made suitable for the brands regularly running social media based contests.
Some alternatives to ShortStack:
Even though ShortStack is noted to be one popular tool for analyzing social media contests, it is not the only example that this market has to offer you with. There are some other alternatives you might want to explore.
- The first one over here is the Gleam. It is a social media based campaign platform, allowing you to cover some lead generations, running down the campaigns and then analyzing the said efforts.
- Then you have Woobox, which might allow you to just run various forms of social media giveaways, contests, coupons and so much more.
Buzzsumo is yet another note to consider:
When compared to the other social media analytics tools, Buzzsumo is somewhat different. In place of analyzing the individual performance of social media of a brand, it looks at how well the content of the site performs on social media. For example, if you are planning to see the number of shares you had on your last shared blog post, Buzzsumo will be able to offer you with the much-needed data.
Social media happens to be one of the top-notch ways to spread out the content. So, it is vital to understand the points which will resonate better with the majority of audiences. Buzzsumo will not just help in showing the number of shares for each content piece but might show you the content type performing best on every network, depending on the type, length, publish data and so much more.
So, make sure to get your hands deep into the list of the social media analytics tools that the market has to offer and make sure to choose the right one among the lot.