Civic (CVC), district0x (DNT), Loom Network (LOOM), and Decentraland (MANA) went live on Coinbase Pro today and displayed price surges owing their listing on the crypto exchange. Coinbase announced in a post today that it had started accepting inbound transfers of the above mentioned assets. The exchange reached the necessary liquidity required for trading on the platform and thus started their services.
“Trading on the CVC, DNT, LOOM, and MANA order books is about to begin. These order books will now enter post-only mode. Customers can post limit orders, but there will be no matches. Order books will be in a post-only mode for a minimum of 1 minute.”
The next milestone would see Coinbase commencing to match limit orders for CVC, DNT, LOOM, and MANA. In the final stage full-fledged l trading services will be available for these Ethereum tokens. These will include limit, market and stop orders.
Rallying Against Bitcoin and Ethereum
Following Coinbase’s announcement of listing CVC, DNT, LOOM, and MANA, the prices of these tokens displayed decent price surges across several crypto exchanges. While the crypto market is undergoing extreme corrections, a majority of them are surging quite opposite to Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- At press time, DNT is facing a bearish correction after reaching a high of $0.016321.
- The coin is now $0.015018, up 3.63% on a 24-hour adjusted chart.
- It also surged 8.66% against Bitcoin and is now trading at 432 Satoshis.
- MANA is trading at $0.055860, more than 11% down on the 24-hour adjusted timeframe.
- The coin saw a drop of 6.6% and is trading at 1609 satoshis.
- CIVIC scores better than MANA. CIVIC-to-USD rate stands 4.62% down at 0.056405.
- Its price against Bitcoin is 1624 satoshis, denoting a slight increase.
- The current LOOM/USD rate is 0.047803, denoting a decrease of 3.5%.
- It is 1.5% up against BTC, and trading at 1377 satoshis.
- Interestingly, Ripple ( XRP ) which has been a hot favorite among rumour mongers and has surged amidst such instances did not witness a similar bounce. The exchange is apparently exploring support for the cryptocurrency.