The CEO of Binance Changpeng Zhao recently tweeted the difference between Web2 and Web3.
Replying to a follower, he said that in Web2, everything is free, but in Web2, people are the product and they are being sold.
Whereas Web3 takes control back, pays low fees, and keeps privacy and dignity.
Web2: Everything is "free". But you are the product, and being sold.
Web3: Take control back. Pay low fees, keep privacy and dignity.
— CZ 🔶 Binance (@cz_binance) May 7, 2022
Features of Web 3.0
- The use of artificial intelligence in Web 3.0 allows for quicker and more accurate results, as well as access to real-time information.
- In addition, Web 3.0 allows users to make use of 3D graphics and images.
- Semantic Web functionality is another key component of Web 3.0. As a consequence, in Web 3.0, both robots and people will have easy access to, and analysis of, data.
- In Web 3.0, privacy and security are two of the most significant characteristics.
- In order to protect user identity and data, Web 3.0 utilizes distributed ledger technology and encryption techniques.